University of Phoenix ecampus is one of those for-profit universities that does not just cater regular classes but as well as online courses. There are many professionals who are interested in joining this latest trend. The problem with many is how to start enrollment since it is online? Getting started with University of Phoenix is very easy. All you need is some steps on how to enroll yourself and successfully graduate in this school. Here in this article, you can read the steps on how to get started with the Ecampus program of this school.
- The school wanted to know first on why you are interested in them and what makes you decide to enroll here in University of Phoenix. All you need to do is go to their website and fill out the request for information form. You can also include your questions about how to enroll or about the school.
- Within two business days an enrollment adviser will contact you and as much as possible answer everything you wanted to know about the enrollment process. She or he will also guide you about the degree program you wanted to take and the tuition fees you are going to pay.
- If you already have decided to finally enroll, the adviser will access you on every paperwork you needed and arranging your schedule for the classes.
- Once you are already enrolled, an academic adviser will be available to help you until you graduate. You will also be assisted on finding your team.
- When the team is already completed and three advisers are assigned on the team, they will help navigate your way on your entire academic career in the University of Phoenix.
Online review helps you a lot to get to know more about the school.