As of the moment, Google Mail is very well-known to most internet users as their primary personal webmail provider. Why Gmail? Although it has a spreadsheet like user interface, but it is considered as the finest webmail service because of its enhanced spam filtering and many features. To learn more, go to gmail sign in page. It is already a good deal, especially its fee. If you want to become a Gmail user, you may want to know some steps involving some activities with this service such as how to create an account, how to send an email or how to check your account.
- Go to the website link, type on your browser mail.google.com.
- Locate the link at the top part “Create an Account” and click it.
- Just input the needed information such as your full name, desired email ID and password and other security information.
- You can now use your account as soon as you agree with Google Terms and Services.
How to Send an Email?
- Login to your account and click the Compose Mail link.
- Type the email address of the person you want to send the message on the “To” textfield.
- Enter also the subject of your email so that recipient will know what your message is all about.
- You can now compose your message.
- Proof read your email in case you miss out something.
- Lastly, click the Send button.
How to Check Your Inbox?
- Login to your account.
- There will be notification if you have new mails.
- Just click your Inbox and then click the email you want to read.
Here are the simple steps on how you use your Gmail account from creating to sending and receiving emails. Go to gmail.com email page now.