For you to communicate faster with the inmate inside the prison, you can ask him or her to give you an invitation in CorrLinks. It is an email program which allows prisoners to manage and setup their account at corrlinks.com. They are free also to send and receive messages anytime and anywhere with only 0.05$ per minute. If you want to setup too so you can email someone inside the prison, here are the steps:
- You need to learn first the inmate number. Once you don’t know, just browse the web site of Federal Bureau where you can find the number you are looking for. Just look there the entire name of the inmate and then which facility he or she is situated.
- You also have to contact the admin of the CorrLinks to know in the event the selected inmates you wish to contact present an approved access in the system.
- Should the inmate likes to connect with you, he or she has to add you on his or her own contact list. That is the best method you are permitted to mail and receive messages from the inside. This is as soon as the person authorizes your request. To additionally put you name on his or her list, the inmate submit your name over the admin via
- Should you have already been approved, a Corrlinks inmate email is going to be sent on your email which contains a redirection of web link on www.corrlinks.com. It’s essential to sign up as a fresh user and create your personal user profile. Should you have your account right now, you obtain the privilege to block or allow inmates who desired to include You will only own 10 days to reply with their request. Immediately after 10 days the identification code given on the invitation will expire.
- As soon as you are presently login, you need to start writing email for the inmate you prefer to speak to. Everything is going to be observed by just admins, all the email you send out and receive.
Go to Corrlinks.com login page now once you have your own account so you can start sending emails.