One of the best things about Gmail aside from being free is the features it offered to people. You can find cool features that give convenience to your email task. One of the best is that you can setup your Gmail account to send an SMS alert when you receive a message on your inbox. The process is very simple. If you don’t know how, you can follow the steps below:
- To begin with the entire process, you’ll need to sign in with your personal Google email login details on www.gmail.com or www.mail.google.com.
- Just click the dropdown selection that pops up and click on the “Mail Settings”.
- Additionally, pick the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” button and later on select “Add a Forwarding Address” link you will see in the page of “Forwarding” section.
- Key the number of your mobile device which you use. Enter your number at this format email@example.com.
- Google mail will start to send you a verification email on your phone. You should validate your digit number is accurate. Open up the email on the phone and after that then click the verification link contain within the email. This confirmation will enable you to let Gmail utilize your mobile number like a getaway address to pass the email as SMS.
- You also could personalize or filter the emails you wish to have within your phone. You could add the precise email address divided by comma in the “From:” field. But in case you like to receive each of the emails sent out to you, simply input your Gmail address in the “To:” field.
- You can even utilize “Create Filter” allowing you to only acquire emails that you presume is vital or fit the requirements to your phone.
Create your own account now at Google email sign up page.